Join the Team at Bulger CPA
Have you ever contemplated starting own tax practice?
Interested in being a cage-free or free-range accountant?
Want to play a role in firm growth and management?
We are looking for a confident, outgoing individual to bring their tax expertise to our growing firm. We offer a friendly, collaborative culture where you can thrive and grow as a professional. The successful candidate for this position will possess a high degree of analytical skills along with the desire to build and foster long-term client relationships.
At Bulger CPA, we have three areas of focus:
- Business tax preparation and advising
- Estate and trust tax return preparation
- Personal income tax preparation
You’d be a great fit for our team if you:
- Enjoy working directly with clients
- Are looking for some flexibility in how you practice
- Enjoy the small office atmosphere
- Are a self-starter who requires little supervision
Essential Job Functions
- Preparation of individual tax returns ranging from basic to complex
- Conduct professional interviews and provide sound tax advice to our valued clients
- Proactively build relationships and effectively communicate with clients
- Provide a general understanding of new tax provisions and application of new tax law for 2018 filings
- Ability to research and apply tax law
Desired Skills & Experience
- CPA or enrolled agent preferred
- 5+ years of experience preparing individual tax returns
- Strong knowledge of tax software and computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Interested in Applying?
Email your resume to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.